lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

She's living proof

"My fans have been there for me through so many things, including a really dirt time in my life, where I went to treatment for several things: for an eating disorder and self-harm. And I learnt so much throughout that process. But I learnt almost even more through my fans, because I realized I’m not the only one that struggled with all of this.

 I meet so many of you guys, that have told me; one person came up today and told me she has nine months sober and other person came up to me and said she has three months clean of no self-harming. And that to me is almost regardless the reason why I am singing today. 

So if you’re out there tonight and you’re struggling from bullying, an eating disorder,    self-harm, bipolar disorder, drugs, and alcohol; whatever it is, I want you to know that you can get through it because I’m living proof right here today."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario